SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance
The SAP S/4HANA Finance to Revolutionize Finance Departments
- Does your CFO want their finance departments to Become more strategic to the business?
- Does your CFO want to support the drive for constant innovation?
- Does your CFO want to Improve decision makers’ “time to action” with real-time, meaningful data?
SAP S/4HANA Finance is a comprehensive solution powered by SAP HANA for the CFO office that delivers instant insights with on-the-fly analysis across all dimensions of financial data simultaneously without system limitations due to the need for prebuilt aggregates and data marts.
SAP S/4HANA Finance covers the following areas of finance:
- Financial planning and analysis
- Accounting and financial close
- Treasury and financial risk management
- Collaborative finance operations
- Enterprise risk and compliance management
What SAP S/4 HANA Finance offers:
- Built-in ability to use prediction, simulation, and analysis to evaluate the financial implications of strategic business options
- One common view of financial and operational data, to help ensure enterprise-wide consistency and reduce reconciliation time and errors
- Optimization of business processes
- Real-time data across all financial dimensions
- A beautiful user experience
- On-premise, hybrid, and cloud deployment options and a nondisruptive migration path
Achieving a One Day Close with SAP Simple Finance. How?
Eliminate closing tasks
- Due to architectural or process changes, a closing task may no longer be required.
- Example: Many reconciliation tasks (like FI vs. CO) are no longer needed in SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA.
Change closing tasks to real - time execution
- The closing task is no longer executed separately, but it is integrated in real - time into ongoing business activities.
- Example: Posting expenses to a cost center will automatically derive profitability information. No more explicit settlement.
Change closing tasks to continuous execution
- The closing task is not gone, but much smother / faster. Thus, it can be easily run multiple times within the period.
- Example: IC Reconciliation on HANA does not need any more batch loading and matching – one can run it every day.
Accelerate remaining closing tasks
- Significant reduction in run time. The task may still be executed just once at period end for the hard close.
- Example: Asset depreciation or calculation of production variances.