FAST. GUARANTEED. INTEGRATED.
Speed Time-to-Value with SAP-qualified implementation services SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
Rapid Deployment Solutions = SAP + Simple + Fast
Faster than Competition
Simple Scaleable Speedy
Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS) offers a new level of simplicity in deploying SAP solutions that are modular, yet integrated, addressing specific business needs in an industry, line of business or technology topic i.e. Mobile, Cloud, In-Memory, or Analytics.
- Customers can move forward with clearly priced ans scoped implementation services - measured in just weeks - for maximum solution predictability and lower risk.
- SAP RDS ensures our clients get just what they need, when they need it, while unlocking a path to future innovation through over 100 pre-integrated, yet modular solutions across LoB, Industry, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Database & Technology (including SAP HANA) solutions.
- Our customers can choose deployment across all environments - on-premise, cloud, mobile, and hybrid deployments (integrated SAP on-premise and cloud) - to quickly and incrementally adopt new business functionality and innovations within a landscape that is consistent, sustainable and integrated.
SAP Launch Overview
The prescriptive, repeatable process enables to rapidly configure, test and launch our cloud solutions with our customers. By using SAP Launch as implementation methodology, we help to ensure project efficiency and customer success.
Implementation Methodology for Cloud
"SAP Launch” is the methodology now universal for all SAP software as a service (SaaS) solutions. The SAP Launch methodology is used to implement SuccessFactors, Ariba, Cloud for Customer, Business ByDesign and Cloud for Travel and Expense solutions.
SAP Launch is THE implementation methodology that is applied universally across all SAP software-as-a-service (SaaS) implementations. It prescribes what implementation activities must be performed and the resulting deliverables.
The Delivery Toolkit provides solution-specific workshops and tools which guide project team members through how to execute the methodology.
Quality Gate Objectives
- The first Q-Gate, Project Verification, ensures that all stakeholders agree about the implementation project scope.
- At the end of the Realize phase, the Solution Acceptance Q-Gate confirms that all stakeholders agree that the demonstrated business processes meet the implementation project requirements and that all configuration questions are addressed.
- The Readiness Acceptance Q-Gate is when all stakeholders agree that the systems, data and people are ready to execute cutover.
- Lastly, the Go-Live Q-Gate confirms with all stakeholders that the cutover is complete and the organization is ready to use and support the new solution productively.